1. Egg Salad
1/3 cup of finely minced white onion
½ cup of mayonnaise
12 large eggs
½-teaspoon ground mustard
2 tablespoons melted butter
1-teaspoon black pepper
1. Place eggs in a pot of water. Let this boil for 10 minutes, pour the water from the pot, and replace it with cold water. Let the eggs sit in the water for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Take out the eggs and peel them. Using an egg slicer, chop the eggs into ¼-inch pieces. Add the remaining ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Total carbs: 1g
2. Keto Porridge
¼ cup of crushed almonds
½ cup of hemp seeds
1 tablespoon of xylitol
1 cup of non-dairy milk
2 tablespoons of freshly ground flax seeds
¾-teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½-teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
1. Mix ingredients except the topping and the almonds in a saucepan and stir well until they are properly mixed.
2. Heat this over medium heat until it begins to boil lightly. Stir once and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, add in the ground almonds, and pour into a bowl. Add toppings then serve right away.
Net carbs per serving: 4g
3. Avocado Salmon Breakfast
60 grams of wild caught smoked salmon
2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
Celtic sea salt
Juice of 1 lemon
30 grams of fresh, soft goat cheese
1 ripe organic avocado
1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
2. In a food processor, process the other ingredients until coarsely chopped.
3. Place the cream inside the avocados then serve. Alternatively, you could also cut the avocados into cubes and the salmon in small pieces and mix them up together. Add the rest of the ingredients with the goat cheese and mix well.
Net carbs per serving: 4g
Keto Main Meals
4. Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
3 ounces of Italian salami, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning
4 tablespoons of butter
½ cup of organic tomatoes, diced
1 large spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
1 cup of onion, diced
A handful of Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
4 large pastured eggs
2 cloves of garlic, minced
½ cup of Kalamata olives, halved
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees and place spaghetti squash on rimmed baking sheet, cut side up. Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on each half and sprinkle with black pepper and salt. Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
2. As the spaghetti bakes, heat a skillet and add remaining butter to it. Once melted, add onions, garlic, pepper, and salt to taste. When the onion starts turning golden, add the salami and tomatoes.
3. Sauté for about 10 minutes and add in the olives.
4. Once done, scrape off the flesh from the spaghetti squash and mix it with the onion mixture. Create four wells in the mixture and crack an egg onto each.
5. Place pan in oven and bake the egg whites cook through. Just before serving, sprinkle some fresh parsley.
Net carbs per serving: 13.25g
5. Tuna Salad
1-tablespoon virgin olive oil
1 head lettuce
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
140g of tinned tuna
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 medium spring onion
2 organic hard-boiled eggs
1. Tear up the lettuce, wash, and then drain.
2. Spread the leaves at the bottom of your serving bowl and place the shredded tuna on top.
3. Place the mayo, fresh chopped onions, and the boiled egg on top. Mix well, drizzle with olive oil and enjoy.
Net carbs per serving: 3.9g
6. Ginger Beef
2 sirloin steaks cut into strips
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1-tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 small onion
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 small diced tomatoes
1. Add oil to a skillet and cook the steak over medium-high heat until brown.
2. Once the steaks are well seared, add in tomatoes, onion, and garlic.
3. In a bowl, stir ginger, pepper, vinegar and salt and stir.
4. Cover, lower the heat and simmer until the liquid evaporates. Serve and enjoy.
Net carbs per serving: 3g
7. Keto Casserole
1 package cream cheese
½-cup low sugar ketchup
½ pound corned beef
2 cups Swiss cheese
1 can sauerkraut
½ teaspoon of caraway seeds
2 tablespoons of pickle brine
½ cup of mayo
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In low heat place pan, melt cream cheese; add ketchup and mayo.
3. After a few minutes, add the sauerkraut, beef, and Swiss cheese. Mix until the cheese melts.
4. Remove from the heat and mix with the pickle juice. Pour this into a greased dish and top with the remaining Swiss cheese.
5. Garnish with caraway seeds. Place in the oven until the cheese melts and enjoy.
Net carbs per serving: 6g
8. Keto Pork Chops
1 medium star anise
1 tablespoon of almond flour
4 boneless pork chops
½ teaspoon of five spice
½ tablespoon of sugar-free ketchup
1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
4 halved garlic cloves
½ tablespoon of chili paste
1 stalk of lemongrass
½ teaspoon of peppercorns
1-tablespoon fish sauce
1-teaspoon sesame oil
1. Put the pork chops on a flat table and use a rolling pin wrapped in wax paper to pound the pork chops into ½-inch thick pieces.
2. Grind peppercorns and anise in a blender (or mortar and pestle) to a fine powder.
3. Add the garlic and lemongrass to the blender or pound to a puree.
4. Add the fish sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, and five-spice powder then mix well.
5. Season the pork chops, place them on a tray, add the marinade, and then turn over to ensure the pork chops are well coated. Cover and leave for about 1 to 2 hours.
6. Place a pan on high heat, add oil, and then coat the pork chops lightly with almond flour.
7. Place the coated chops in the pan and cook both sides (about 2 minutes on each side).
8. When done, cut the chops into several strips.
9. To make the sauce, mix together sugar-free ketchup and chili paste. You can serve with Parmesan green beans.
Net carbs per serving: 6g